Trimming your beard or mustache should not be a difficult or painful task to do, but somehow some razor companies have made this one of the most painful things a guy can do. This is when they should know about the Remington MB-200 and why it is easily one of the best trimmers for guys to try. As a little background, Remington is a company that has produced great quality razors for several years. With this type of quality in place, the guys can rest easier while shaving and know they are not the guinea pig for the trimmers they are going to be using on their faces. Without any further questions, let’s start the Remington MB-200 review.
Table of Contents
Why Should I Select The Remington MB-200?
This is a great question the guys are going to want to get answered because it can make the difference between getting a clean shave or coming out with Band-Aids. The answer is simple and that is because the Remington MB-200 Titanium mustache and beard trimmer work. While a lot of brands will claim they are going to work, people need to realize this is something that works and works for a long period of time. So they will not have to be concerned about the razor starting to wear out on them or pulling out hair instead of cutting it.
Does The Remington Beard Trimmer Do Its Job?
The answer is a resounding yes. This is a trimmer that definitely does its job and will take and cut the hair that people have that is bugging them or annoying them. So people can finally get a great look at their face and know the hairs are going to be trimmed properly and at the right length, instead of having to worry about the hair is so long it is annoying them.
How Does The MB-200 From Remington Feel?
The simple answer is this feels like most of the other trimmers that people would use to trim their beard or mustache. However, like all the other questions there is also a complex answer as well and that is this is a trimmer that is going to feel like it fits into the palm of the hand easily. So people will not have to worried about the trimmer feeling like it is awkward in the hand. Instead, they will see this is a trimmer they can easily fit into their hand and know it will be light enough they can move it around their entire face.
Is The Remington MB-200 Adjustable?
This is another great question because not everyone is going to want to have the exact same length of hair on their face. The simple answer is yes, this is an adjustable beard trimmer and it will make it easier for people to get their beard or mustache hair cut to the lengths they want to have it cut at. For example, if people want to have a shorter side, but longer front hair they can easily cut the hair to match this. So people will not have to be worried about the trimmer doing all the hair the same length. Instead, they just have to make sure they take this into account because it can be tricky at times to remember to change the settings when switching to different parts of the face.
A drawback with this adjustable feature is it is a wheel-type setting. So if you are not careful it is possible for you to accidentally adjust the setting while you are trimming and this means you will lose some additional hair.
Does It Ever Need Oiling?
The sad fact is a lot of people overlook the point their razors may need to be oiled at times. Yes, it is an electric motor, but it has a bearing that needs to be oiled. With the Remington model trimmer here, the blades are designed with the “Lube for Life” which is going to make it easier for people to avoid having to take the motor apart to oil the machine.
This is another drawback in the lube for life feature. This means that if you are still using the trimmer, but the bearings are going out, you have no way to oil them. So the blades could be doing a great job, but the trimmer stops working because the bearings are dry.
Do The Blades Dull Down?
This is an unfortunate problem with all the trimmers on the market. The blades are going to get dull and need to be sharpened. However, what people are going to find is this is going to be made from titanium-coated blades. This is going to help in preventing the blades from getting overly dull and keep them in good working order for a long period of time.
Five Points To Consider When Buying Trimmer
- Buying a trimmer that has adjustable settings is going to allow people to have a different level of the beard of mustache hair. This is going to make it easier for people to get the right look to their faces and know if the trimmer is doing a good job or not. If the trimmers are not adjustable then there is a chance the trimmer will not leave a satisfactory job.
- The feel of the trimmer in the hand is something else. If the trimmers are not comfortable then people will find they are not going to use them or be worried about slipping and cutting off too much hair.
- The battery life of the trimmer is something else to think about. The Remington model here has a rechargeable LED battery, but like any of the trimmers the battery needs to be looked at for the time, it is going to last.
- The quality of the trim is another factor to think about. Usually, if the trimmer is doing a good job, people do not complain. So people need to think about the quality of the trim that is being done.
- Oiling is another thing to consider. Taking these apart to oil is a big pain. So consider trimmers that are using the lube for life feature or do not require oiling to use.
Remington MB-200 is an inexpensive trimmer that works flawlessly its blades are coated with titanium that makes it durable.Because of Lube for life blades never need to be oiled with LED charging indicator that makes it one of the best inexpensive trimmer.